Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Wenger diver authenticity question "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
Bought this yesterday, wondering if it's a fake, any help appreciated.

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
posted
Watch is supposed to be model 7245 x/t, diver. Google search indicates may be a fake due to position of date window at 6:00. Any thoughts?

Gary

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
posted
Watch arrived on wednesday, looks a bit better than the pic, but definately been worn. Fake or not, I'm ok with it.

IHC Life Member
Picture of William D. White
posted
Do fake Wenger's exist?

William

Posts: 1568 | Location: San Francisco, California USA | Registered: September 01, 2008
IHC Life Member
Certified Watchmaker
Picture of Chris Abell
posted
William,
Never seen one so did a quick search and yes!, here is a page full prices look similar to genuine ones to me.

fake wenger)

Gary first look at yours to much honest wear and use to be fake is my first thought, fake have a very short life span.

Posts: 2625 | Location: Northeast Texas in the USA | Registered: November 20, 2003