Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

ladies hamilton "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
hello!
can anyone tell me anything about this one?
i know it's 14k WG & there are 38 little diamonds and that it's missing the safety chain ...
but i'd like to know the year & model & anything else anyone can tell me, if possible!
any replies would be appreciated.

thanks!
Smile

Posts: 12 | Location: Columbus, Ohio U.S.A. | Registered: August 29, 2005
posted
Inside the case back there should be a Ladies name for the model of the watch.That will help ID the time period of the watch.
J Smith

Posts: 188 | Location: Warrenton, North Carolina U.S.A. | Registered: January 12, 2003
posted
this is going to sound stupid, but i've never opened a watch - and i don't aim to start with this one!!!

posted
Lori, With the "H" on the dial above Hamilton, I would say early 1960"s.

Tom

posted
Hi Lori,

A belated welcome to 185. Smile

If you are not willing to open the case, perhaps a watchmaker can do it for you and tell you the information you need. Most likely there will be a charge for this. Sorry I can't be of more help.

Good luck.

Barbara

Wink

Posts: 315 | Location: Los Angeles, California USA | Registered: April 07, 2005
Hamilton WW Expert
IHC Life Member
Picture of Bryan J. Girouard
posted
Most likely your watch is from the 1960s or 1970s, and will post-date the era when the model names were stamped in the caseback. Hamilton seems to have stopped this convenience sometime in the mid-1950s.

I've checked all of my regular Hamilton catalogs from the 1960s and can't find this particular model. But often Hamilton issued a separate catalog for its high-end diamond watches, and I don't have any of those catalogs.

Bryan J. Girouard
Art Deco Wristwatches

Posts: 169 | Location: Dallas, Texas U.S.A, | Registered: March 30, 2004
posted
thank-you so much!! i think i may wind-up (no pun intended - haha) listing them all on ebay anyhow.
how about thissa one?

lhamiltonII.jpg