• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

A bigger group shot not mine. "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I saw this at another forum now this is the largest group shot I ever saw.
http://forums.timezone.com/ind...e&goto=3763171&rid=0

Posts: 523 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 23, 2008
posted
"And of course i was re-discovering what i have during the process, it was boring task in the way"

Blimey, I thought I had too many...

http://i15.photobucket.com/alb...Watches/P1020169.jpg

I don't quite see what the point is in having so many identical looking watches is, but if it makes him happy...

Posts: 106 | Location: Widnes, United Kingdom | Registered: April 02, 2008
posted
He did have a lot of Seiko's I like there diver's 6105's and the 6159's that had a solid case were you have to remove the crstal to get to the movement it was the four runner of the marine master that seiko is making today.And the other's I liked was the Omega speedmaster,military Lemania chrono from south africa,vintage glycine airman,and he has three blanpain's diver's do you know what they sell for.And two bound issue chrono's those are the one's I liked.To many of the same seiko's but he did have some differnt stuff that would be cool to own.

Posts: 523 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 23, 2008
posted
During the week I came across a woman who had a shoe fettish...........couldn't stop buying shoes...

Posts: 264 | Location: Westbrook, United Kingdom | Registered: June 15, 2007
posted
I guess you can say some watch collector's are sicker than other's.