WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Horological Discussions, Questions and Answers  Hop To Forums  All Wristwatches Discussion Forum    Most complicated wrist watch in the world: Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime Ref. 517
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Most complicated wrist watch in the world: Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime Ref. 517 "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
Most complicated wrist watch in the world: Patek Philippe Grandmaster Chime Ref. 517

http://sploid.gizmodo.com/seei...tm_medium=socialflow

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
Nice, but can it take a lickin and keep on tickin?

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted
yes it will its a Patek.
and on the other hand is it really most complicated watch ? NO!

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011
IHC Life Member
Picture of William D. White
posted
If you're going to put a new alternator in your your car on a rainy Saturday afternoon, wear the Timex!

William

Posts: 1568 | Location: San Francisco, California USA | Registered: September 01, 2008
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
I sent the link to my boss and told him I wanted this watch as a retirement gift when I left the University in a few years. I think he's still down the hall in his office laughing.... Frown

Wink

Regards! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002