Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

ETA Movement Help/Identification Please "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hello all!

I am in need of some information. I am trying to repair a very old Benrus wrist watch. After taking the dial off, I noticed it is an ETA 3690 movement. I actually need an entire running movement, as this one has a bad hairspring, no stem, no crown, no cannon pinion, no hands, and some plate damage. Anyway, when I look for parts from a few of the large suppliers and get into the 3000 range, all the ETA movements are QUARTZ. The 3 in the 3690 is actually offset about half a numer down and a little to the left. Should I be looking for a 690? Cant find anything on that either. Any information is greatly appreciated.

Adam

Posts: 311 | Location: Near Youngstown, Ohio USA | Registered: January 11, 2006
posted
Adam,

If it's a 10 1/2 ligne round movement, it probably the Benrus "A" series, and it's based on the ETA 390. I'll look around to see if I might have a movement.

Cary

Posts: 267 | Location: Huntsville, Alabama USA | Registered: December 12, 2005
posted
Cary,

Thank you for the reply and I apologize for my delay in responding. It is 10 1/2 ligne. If you happen to find a movement, let me know the price. Below are a couple pictures of the movement.

Thanks,

Adam

Posts: 311 | Location: Near Youngstown, Ohio USA | Registered: January 11, 2006