Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

YES solunar watches "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of William D. White
posted
These are the coolest digital modern watches that I've seen ...ever: YES watches. I think my favorite is the COZMO #K500.4 for $445. What do you think?

William

Posts: 1568 | Location: San Francisco, California USA | Registered: September 01, 2008
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
You getting tired of your Speedy, William? Wink

Regard! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002
IHC Life Member
Picture of William D. White
posted
Nnnnnnope! I've had it almost 5 years and wear it every day. A friend of mine, who is an astronomy teacher, is thinking of getting one and he wanted to know what I thought of it. I had never seen one before and I liked it a lot.

William

Posts: 1568 | Location: San Francisco, California USA | Registered: September 01, 2008
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
VERY good. I wear my Speedy the same way....every day. Smile

This one is interesting as well!

Regard! Mark

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Okay boys, What's a Speedy?

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
Sorry, Omega Speedmaster Professional. The watch made famous by being chosen by NASA as THE watch for flight use, and referred to as the 'moon' watch, as it was worn on all flights to the moon.

Most folks just refer to them as 'Speedy's' or 'Speedy Pro's' when talking about them.

Here's the link to the discussion when William got his. Sorry for the derail, William.

https://ihc185.infopop.cc/eve/f...=821105582#821105582

Regards! Mark

Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Okay, I'm with you now. And I understand. Nice watch!

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011