WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

See these 2 New XEN Watches Made in Switzerland I Now Own "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
XEN, a company that produces superb stainless steel jewelry and watches, just sent me two of their finest chronographs to kick off a 2-year sponsorship agreement in which I will help promote the brand. You can see the brief release and photos of two of the watches I have been given so far at: XEN Watches Made in Switzerland Specialize in High Quality Stainless Steel

John F. Murray

Posts: 48 | Location: Palm Beach, Florida in the USA | Registered: April 28, 2008
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Great looking watches John!

Thanks for sharing them with us, please share more information.

Lindell

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
Site Administrator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Phillip Sanchez
posted
Congratulations John. We are anxious to learn more. Smile

Posts: 4975 | Location: North Georgia Mountains in the U.S.A. | Registered: March 31, 2006
IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
Congrats John,
Will look forward to you sharing additional info with us.
Tony Smile

Posts: 1953 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: August 01, 2003
posted
OK, you've requested some more info and I have some for you. XEN has been around for 10 years at least and really specializes in all forms of the best stainless steel, but they also produce some jewelry with gold and diamonds. The company is just starting to produce mechanical automatic watches which will be ready next year in the $1200-$2500 range. The two you see in the photos here that I own so far are gorgeous and look much better in person. They are made of finest, hypo-allergenic stainless steel with ETA and Ronda Chronograph Swiss movements (not Swiss Made, only the mechanical will be 100% Swiss Made). Both cases feature screwed on backs, which increases water resistance, come with a mineral crystal glass (not scratch proof, but much harder than a plexi-glass, but not as hard as a sapphire crystal glass). They both are 50 meter or 150 feet water proof. Even the leather strap is made of hypo-allergenic leather (a special treatment while processing the leather). Both watches go for around $500 (as stated, the mechanical ones will be by $1200 to $2500).

Anyway, that gives you a little more to go by. I can tell you that this company knows how to make a good looking watch. The movements look good too. I'll share photos and descriptions of the mechanical watches when I get them next year. To see more of this company, go to the following link:
XEN

John F. Murray

Posts: 48 | Location: Palm Beach, Florida in the USA | Registered: April 28, 2008