WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

I just got this the other day Tudor Submariner with snowflake hands "Click" to Login or Register 
posted

This last photo is from the seller could not get a good shot of the date window.

I have been wanting a Tudor Submariner with snowflake hand's for some time I am about to retire and I am not going to be able to afford this watch habbit so one last good buy.It is a model 7021, 25 jewel with date.20mm lugs this is the larger size case,Cir 1970.I realy like these snow flake hands.And it keep's great time.It does not have the quik set date you have to move the hands from the twelve back to the eight and back to twelve a little faster than going all the way with the hands to change the date.

Posts: 523 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 23, 2008
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Very nice watch Mike,

I do not recall having ever seen one like it.

Lindell

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
Lindell here is a web site that has a lot of info on the Tudor Submariner with snow flake hands the blue dial one was used by the French Military.
http://www.deskdivers.com/Site/Snowflake.html

Posts: 523 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 23, 2008
posted
Found a Rolex bracelet for it.

From the serial no. on the bracelet the bracelet was made in 1981 not made for it but a good match.

Picture of Wayne Hanley
posted
Nifty watch Mike, good luck with it.

Wayne

Posts: 370 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 10, 2007