Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Omega Dial "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Robert V. Jones
posted
I bought some Rolexes and other high end watches recently and looking at this dial it was suspect to me that it has been refinished as it just didn't look quite right to me. I am no expert and cant always tell a refinished dial so any help would be appreciated. Of coarse I am always open for a quick buck if anyone interested. I have been trying to get back into the groove and missed several deals since I have been dealing with my moms loss of everything. It has taken a lot out of me as I don't have deep pockets like Phil.

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Life Member
posted
It has the 330 bumper auto movement in a 18k gold case.

Posts: 3468 | Location: Cleveland, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: February 03, 2006
IHC Life Member
posted

IHC Member 1555
posted
Hi Rob,

I think you'll find it will be a refinished dial IMO, I am pretty sure that it should be marked with "Swiss Made" around the edge under the 6.

Cheers,
Bila

Posts: 2264 | Location: Gladstone in Australia | Registered: January 14, 2011
IHC Life Member
posted
That is correct Bila I forgot all about that Thanks