• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

European market Hamiltons "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Two Europe market Hamiltons have been listed on Ebay within the last week. 64028-3 on the left, and the 64028-4 on the right (which should be on its way to me this week). Anyone else have any of the other European market Hamiltons you would like to share with us?

Posts: 113 | Location: Waukesha, Wisconsin USA | Registered: September 10, 2006
posted
Very nice. I haven't gotten into wrist watches much but the one on the right is very attractive. Modern but very understated in presentation and it appears to be in very nice condition. Any idea of the age?

Rick

Posts: 93 | Location: Frisco, Texas in the USA | Registered: August 29, 2006
posted
My guess would be mid 1960's as the case design is similar to, but larger than, the 1962 electric Taurus model. Rene might have a better idea.

Wristwatch Expert
IHC Life Member
Picture of William J. Hansen, Ph.D.
posted
WOW! This is a great topic. I'd love to hear from others. In other threads I've posted pictures of an 18K rose gold ventura that was only made for export. I'm certain that there are more interesting watches for export.

Bill Hansen
IHC# 198
Life Member# 17

Posts: 813 | Location: Cincinnati, Ohio USA | Registered: January 22, 2003
posted
This one comes up on Ebay every once in a while and I'd love to get one. The design is similar, but not identical to the T-403. It was not available in the U.S.

posted
Here's a U.S. market T-403. Note the differences in the case and hands.