Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

One I got for the wife...a Roudolph Koppel 14k "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Stephen L. Russell
posted
I know nothing about it except I thought the Crystal was neat.

Posts: 849 | Location: Victoria, British Columbia Canada | Registered: December 05, 2003
posted
another view...i apologize for the darkness...I rushed these a little..Iwill redo them in daylight.

Posts: 849 | Location: Victoria, British Columbia Canada | Registered: December 05, 2003
posted
The back

Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Stephen,
Very unusual crystal! Neat looking watch.

I will add to the thread. Here is an Elgin that Laura and I found in an antique shop in Vegas.

The bracelet is marked 14K.

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
The bracelet.

Tom

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
This is also one of Laura's favorites!

Tom

Wristwatch Expert
IHC Life Member
Picture of William J. Hansen, Ph.D.
posted
As further evidence that God has a sense of Humor, my wife doesn't really like or enjoy watches. Nevertheless, she has graciously agreed to keep 2 watches. The one attached is a very curious white gold filled watch called the Hamilton Vesta. It is a companion piece or a ladies version of the bizzare Electric Altair. This is a manual wind watch.

Bill Hansen
IHC# 198
Life Member# 17

Posts: 813 | Location: Cincinnati, Ohio USA | Registered: January 22, 2003
IHC Member 234
Picture of Jim Cope
posted
...very nice fellas!!!sure like Laura's taste in watches, Tom... Wink ...can't decide which I like best between the elegant Elgin or the classy Tavannes....and of course, that Vesta!!! makes a Ham collector's heart race... Red Face

Jim
IHC#234

Posts: 872 | Location: Kingsville, Ontario, Canada | Registered: April 16, 2003
posted
Beautiful watches guy's...I sure hope my wife does not see this thread or I am a dead man Big Grin Eek

Tom,what a bracelet!!

I hope to see more of these underrated beauties here.