• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Omega Seamaster Professional 300mm Diver "Click" to Login or Register 
posted

Got this last week in a watch trade.This is a Omega Seamaster Professional 300mm diver,Quartz cal.1538,41mm case,this has the time zone position so the fitst click in the crown just the hour hand moves and the minute hand stays in place and you use that to change the date in ether direction and the last to change time.First quartz I got in a few years nice watch by the way.

Posts: 523 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 23, 2008
posted
Beautiful watch, Always wanted one of the newer Omegas.

Posts: 1499 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, California USA | Registered: December 20, 2006
posted
I got this large micro brand diver and it was just two large had a great design I only used it twice now I am off the big watch band wagon well at another forum some one had this up for trade and it was a good trade.And I have been wanting a Omega for some time I like the older one's but this new one will do.

Posts: 523 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 23, 2008