Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Seiko 7223-6040 Alarm Watch "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Just bought this one: Chances are it doesn't run!! We'll see. Anyone had any experience with these?

Dave Turner

Posts: 1978 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
back

Dave Turner

Posts: 1978 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted
not with the quartz one sorry.

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Peter! You were my first hope. Confused

Dave Turner

posted
I have a mechanical model, did not know there was a quartz modet.

Posts: 353 | Location: Nichols, New York in the USA | Registered: April 04, 2010
posted
Bulova made a mechanical alarm called the Wristalarm. I'm trying to get my hands on one

Posts: 328 | Location: Plattsburgh, New York in the USA | Registered: December 17, 2012
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Is that the one with the corkscrew indicator?

Dave Turner

Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Received the 7223. Didn't get lucky. It doesn't run, but on the bright side it's very clean, no scratches to speak of and good crystal. Hands set smoothly as does the alarm.
Now to find someone who works on these??

Correction/update: It does work! No big deal, but I'm happy about it.

Dave Turner