Tools
Reply to Post

Full-Time Watchmaker Rich Kuhn on eBay... "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted
Everyone,

I've know Rich Kuhn for quite a while, Rich is not only my Watchmaker but my very good friend. When you ask Rich a question or seek his advice, he looks you straight in the eye and tells you the simple truth. When Rich Kuhn says "I stand behind my work" he really means it!

Rich Kuhn's first eBay auction as "watchmakerfinds" is up and running right now and I invite you to check it out.

"Click" for Rich Kuhn's "watchmakerfinds" eBay Auctions

I urge you to put Rich Kuhn's "watchmakerfinds" eBay Auctions in your Personal Favorites and take a good look at them regularly. Every watch Rich Kuhn offers for sale will be fully serviced and carry a no-nonsense three month guarantee. Do you know of anyone else doing that?

His web-site is also under construction right now at: http://www.watchmakerfinds.com

Get to know Rich Kuhn and buy from him with complete confidence, just as I do!

Sincerely,

Lindell

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
IHC Member 163
Picture of Mark Cross
posted
All I can add is a strong and loud AMEN and AMEN to getting to know Rich Kuhn!!! High regards. Mark

NAWCC Member 157508
NAWCC-IHC Member 163

Posts: 3831 | Location: Estill Springs, Tennessee, USA | Registered: December 02, 2002
Picture of Wayne C. Anderson
posted
Rich Kuhn
I purchased a Hamilton 4992B pocket watch from Rich a couple of months ago, and it has been sitting on my desk, wound daily and is keeping very accurate time. Rich serviced the watch before shipping it to me, and when it arrived via USPS it was ticking and displaying the correct time. Very nice purchase.

Posts: 886 | Location: Nebraska, in the U.S.A. Heartland | Registered: November 22, 2002