Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

A Couple complicated Swiss watches "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
A friend asked me about these two swiss watches, and I put the question to our IHC185 Experts".

As both of these are in running condition, do you think they are worth a service and sell, or just an "as-is" sell?

Please look at all the pics . . .

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
The first is a Heuer "Paul Bruegette" needful of a dial cleanup-restoration. It has Sweep Second hand, Moon Phase and Date/Month in windows with a Numerical Date chapter enabled with a blue tipped arrow hand.

Posts: 6492 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: July 19, 2007
IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
Decent looking working movement . . .

IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
The second one is Signed "Chronographe suisse Antimagnetic" With Day/Month Windows, separate Numeric Day of Month dial, seperate real time elapsed seconds dial, 2-button start-stop-resume-flyback to zero Chronograph with sweep second hand and 30 Minute accumulator dial. Very nice and all working.

IHC Life Member
Picture of David Abbe
posted
Complicated movement, no maker's name

posted
Hi Dave, I´d take them as they are, or serviced!!! Big Grin
by the way, I´d say the bottom movement way a valjoux 72, used in several famous watches, including Breitling!

My WWW collection is now complete, time to look for new ventures!

Posts: 699 | Location: Hannover in Germany | Registered: July 23, 2009