Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

ROX "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1418
Railroad Time Inspector
posted
just came in to shop a 18kt ladies round ROX dial indicates 17 jewel but customer does not want me to open. The last time it was opened the case has to be repaired so the story goes. Has any one ever heard of such a make circa looks to be 50s. Dial has only ROX and 17 jewel. I will try to get picture but it might be some infringment in her eyes. Possibly Italian case. The lady is from Italy and is very strange indeed. I have searched far and wide but no ROX
Thanks for any help.
Walter

Posts: 105 | Location: British Columbia in Canada | Registered: May 05, 2010
posted
Hey Walter, I just did a quick Google search,and the internet is full of info on ROX watches. Just type "ROX watches" into your search bar and maybe you will find your answer. I personally had not ever heard of them.

Posts: 475 | Location: Gainesville, Florida in the USA | Registered: January 22, 2009
IHC Member 1418
Railroad Time Inspector
posted
Thanks Cecil, I did that and found a gents with a AS1560, also a ladies again from the 60s there was no information on the cal. It seems that there is a store in Scotland which is called ROX which has advertised watches but the latest are all brand name. I think that these watches are private lable. It would break her heart if it was from Scotland.

Posts: 105 | Location: British Columbia in Canada | Registered: May 05, 2010