• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Omega 930 chronograph with date "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Recently I bought an Omega 930 manual winding chronograph with 30 minute recorder and date @9.00. Steel case, silver dial with black duco hands.This must be a pretty uncommon watch as I can find little info. on it. The Valjoux 7734 must have been too much competion. I'm wodering if there would be great interest in this watch from Omega poeple or if it is just too obscure.

Posts: 653 | Location: St Paul, Minnesota in the USA | Registered: May 04, 2004
posted
William

If it seems to be a pretty uncommon watch show us pictures (and have a look on the movement's serial)
I think we will find out more.

Regards,
Gerald

Posts: 742 | Location: Wertheim in Germany | Registered: February 21, 2009
posted
Unfortunarely I don't have the right camera. The watch bears a resemblance to ebay#250430516839 Omega 321 classic style steel case and silvered dial but without the hour recorder @6 and with a date window @9. Black baton hands . Serial number is 29140445.

posted
William

the serial number 29 ... ... dates your watch to 1970 (+-1). The only matching model I can find is:

Omega De Ville Chronograph 1970

Regards,
Gerald

Omega De Ville Chronograph

Posts: 742 | Location: Wertheim in Germany | Registered: February 21, 2009
posted
Greald-that is exactly my watch. I'm guessing it is quite rare. An internet search brought me to a French language site (I can read French) about chronographs with date. I can find no reliable track record about this watch's value except for the "Bullhead" version. I am having the watch overhauled right now, it has a loose cannon pinion.