Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Chase Durer Warhawk = 6497-1 ETA "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1736
posted
Since a search for the Chase-Durer came back with only a casual mention in Franks collection... I figured I'd share this one that came through my hands today.

Holy Mackerel this thing is big. For all intents and purposes, it's a 10S movement in a 16S case.

I was asked if I could take this one on.. "fogging crystal/water intrusion issue" and after a few searches, figured out it is built around a simple 6497-1 ETA movement.

Chase-Durer has no factory support. They simply design and market around "off the shelf" available parts with some really nice styling and marketing genius.

Posts: 2032 | Location: San Diego, California in the USA | Registered: August 30, 2012
IHC Member 1736
posted
back

Posts: 2032 | Location: San Diego, California in the USA | Registered: August 30, 2012
IHC Member 1736
posted
movement