Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

newest old watch "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Here's my latest buy, the 4th for 2010:
40mm Wyler Lifeguard EPSA monobloc Incaflex Dynawind Heavy Duty Diver.
19mm Tropic type strap.

Posts: 88 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: June 23, 2008
Picture of Wayne Hanley
posted
Nifty find Scott! I love to wear wrist watches with a dark dial and semi-subtle hands that are easy to read. Here is one of my favorites, it's a Seiko 5 7000, Green Military style easy-read dial. I bought 3 of these Seiko 5 on Dec 20 2009, one Black & 1 yellow dial to keep this one company.

Posts: 370 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 10, 2007
posted
Scott,
in your description you say your watch is a
Wyler "Heavy Duty Diver", yet the markings on the dial appear to say "Herty Duty Diver". Am I just seeing things or is this what it says. By the way it's a nice looking watch, what age is it ?

Dave

Dave Freeman
IHC Member 321

Posts: 976 | Location: Texas in the U.S.A. | Registered: January 27, 2004
Picture of Wayne Hanley
posted
I'll settle for an optical dilusion until we hear from Scott. Big Grin

Posts: 370 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 10, 2007
posted
Now isn't that something!!
I didn't notice the type, very strange.
It does read HEATY
what a trip
Smile

Posts: 88 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: June 23, 2008