Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Patek Philippe "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
One of our fellow members-Sham sold an 18k gold 1964 Patek Philippe man's wrist watch on ebay a couple of days ago. The high bid was $9,201.11.
What say you//////////////////

Posts: 1953 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: August 01, 2003
Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted
I say picture please Big Grin

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011
IHC Member 1335
Picture of Tom Brunton
posted
Wonderful for Sham. Big Grin All I need is to find a way to buy Chris's Rolex LOL. I may have found part of the money, I called the post office today and my missing IWC 18k showed up in tracking as arrived in China on Nov.1, and I may yet get my money,or my watch back,PTL!!!! Roll Eyes Wink

Posts: 1746 | Location: Aylmer, Ontario in Canada | Registered: December 15, 2009
IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
Sham currently has a rare 18k pink gold Vacheron & Constantin 1950,s triple calendar man,s wrist watch on the bay. Nice/////////
Tony

Posts: 1953 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: August 01, 2003
IHC Vice President
Pitfalls Moderator
IHC Life Member
Picture of Edward L. Parsons, Jr.
posted
Here's a picture from Sham's auction:

Posts: 6696 | Location: Southwestern Pennsylvania, USA | Registered: April 19, 2004