Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Westfield curved dial, comments, interest? "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1016
posted
This Westfield came into my bag the other day. Westfield was purchased by Bulova to have an inexpensive option in the American market. it seems there is some collector interest. I'll show it here and if anyone is interested let me know. I'll put it on the big auction site soon if no interest. 7J movement, nice crystal, no stem/crown, doesn't run. Mostly looking for "show and tell" and comments.

Posts: 3112 | Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon in the USA | Registered: October 13, 2007
IHC Member 1016
posted
Movement

Posts: 3112 | Location: Klamath Falls, Oregon in the USA | Registered: October 13, 2007
IHC Member 1016
posted
Dial

posted
Mike, I have the Bulova version of this watch. I like the length of the watch, I think it is over 42mm. Fits well on the wrist and reminds me of a Gruen Curvex.

Posts: 784 | Location: Tijeras, New Mexico USA | Registered: July 12, 2005
IHC Member 1016
posted
Yes, it reminds me of the Gruen as well. I put it on auction to see if there's interest. Seems like there may be a few who collect these.