Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Hamilton Ventura History and Value "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1610
Picture of Harry J. Hyaduck Sr.
posted
Is there anyplace I can find the Hamilton Ventura second series (1987/88) price information? All I can find here and in The Price Guide are for the original electric models. I have a friend who is asking me where he can find value information on a NOS boxed never worn 1987/88 14 kt yellow gold plated (filled) Hamilton Ventura quartz watch with a white dial. I don't collect wristwatches and I can't find any reference to the watch other than the history of the Ventura.
Thanks,
Harry

Posts: 3850 | Location: Georgia in the USA | Registered: September 22, 2011
IHC Member 1291
Picture of Buster Beck
posted
Harry there are a lot of the quartz Ventura's made from Ladies, Men's, Unisex, Gold filled, Electroplated, stainless, and even 14K I believe.

I would go on one of the other selling venues and enter what you are looking for to get info and a better market value of the item for your friend.

regards,
bb

Posts: 6376 | Location: Texas in the USA | Registered: July 27, 2009
IHC Member 1610
posted
Thank you Buster. I will check a couple of places. So I assume there is no price guide for these other than the original 1957 production that is in the Price Guide.

IHC Member 1291
Picture of Buster Beck
posted
Harry I don't personally know of a publication specifically dealing with the Ventura model[s]. However people have wrote about just about everything under the sun so it wouldn't surprise me to learn if there were publications out there.

We are blessed with several wrist watch affection-ado's on IHC so perhaps they will chime in with their superior knowledge.

regards,
bb

Posts: 6376 | Location: Texas in the USA | Registered: July 27, 2009
IHC Member 1610
posted
Thank you Buster. I checked the bay and there are a few 1957 versions but most are the 1997 MIB version. Hopefully someone will chime in on the 1987/88 version. In the meantime I will continue to search.

Thanks again.

posted
Old Thread- First Post-

I'm also looking for information on the modern 2nd and 3rd series of quartz powered Hamilton Electric models.

Thanks,
Mike

Posts: 6 | Location: Chicago, Illinois in the USA | Registered: January 18, 2015
Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011