• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

My old Zenith "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I finally figured out how to get me pictures across from my new camera. Here is my early Zenith.

Posts: 827 | Location: Bloomington, Illinois in the USA | Registered: September 29, 2008
posted
Here is another photo.

Posts: 827 | Location: Bloomington, Illinois in the USA | Registered: September 29, 2008
posted
Here is the dial

posted
I should have rotated them. Let me try again:

posted
The dial...

posted
Very nice watch Steve.

i was only speaking yesterday with some watch dealers and saying what nice watchews Zenith make.

Clive

Posts: 264 | Location: Westbrook, United Kingdom | Registered: June 15, 2007
posted
Thanks Clive. I wonder if there is a serial numbers list out there anywhere for Zeniths. The company has become such a powerhouse in the watch industry over the past few years that I'm surprised that there isn't some research being done about it.

Steve

IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

That's a beautiful example Steve, like every Zenith it is special.

I am not aware of a listing for Zenith numbers but several of the high grade Swiss manufacturers are very helpful in that regard as they are aware of their history and importance to collectors.

You could begin at their website.

Click for: "Zenith - Swiss Watch Manufacturers since 1865"

Let us know if you get any worthwhile results.

Lindell

Wink

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
Thanks Lindell. I sent them a message requesting information. I'll let you know if they answer my question.

Steve