WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Help Finding a GOOD 2 or 4 Watch Wrist Watch Winder "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Mike Rouse
posted
I need to purchase a good watch winder .2 or 4 watch . There are lots on ebay and the internet . I have a single I bought 5 years ago , and its noisy and ineffective . I do not want to spend more than 100 to 150 dollars . Any thoughts or help would be great .It will be winding Seiko Automatics . Thanks .

Posts: 496 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: March 08, 2009
Picture of Bill Carlson
posted
Mike, I had an expensive winder once and it didn't last very long.
I have had a Diplomat, (one) watch winder that I purchased from Amazon and its run a couple years and is quiet. Cheap too. I think it was less that $40.00.
Just a thought!

Bill Carlson

Posts: 431 | Location: Billings, Montana USA | Registered: February 05, 2007
Picture of Mike Rouse
posted
Thanks Bill . Ill check it out ........ Mike

Posts: 496 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: March 08, 2009
Picture of Bruce Byrd
posted
Check out ShopNBC.. Pretty nice and with value pays(paying monthly)it makes it an even better deal..

Jmo

Bruce Byrd

Posts: 888 | Location: San Diego, California USA | Registered: December 27, 2002