Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Wittnauer Automatic Bumper "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
Seems to be a shortage of wristwatch posts, so I thought I'd add one. Wittnauer 11AWK, bumper automatic. Not running, over banked, balance and hairspring look OK, case back missing. Might be military issue? Case,Dial and hands look decent, crown may be a replacement. Thoughts, opinions.

Gary

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
Picture of Gary E. Foster
posted
Dial pic, crystal is shot.

Posts: 1012 | Location: Western Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: February 17, 2007
Picture of Dave Turner
posted
I like it. Clean her up and put a nice leather strap on it and show us some after pictures.
Here's my "daily driver" - Mathey-Tissot bumper after Chris Abell put her back on the road for me. Dial and hands refinished and relumed. Keeps near perfect time and I rarely have to wind it unless it sets for more than a day.

Dave Turner

Posts: 1979 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted
Great watch Gary and yours as well Dave those old tissots are made to run .

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011