Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Lugs On A Martin "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1508
posted
Hey all! Hope everyone had a great Christmas. I did. I got a really nice watch band for my Hamilton "Martin". I just can't figure out how to mount them. The Martin has balls for lugs, and there are no holes in them to push in the springs. Any suggestions? Thanks, Brad

Posts: 956 | Location: Wenatchee, Washington in the USA | Registered: December 14, 2010
IHC Member 1613
posted
Brad, can you post a picture...I might have the spring bars for it..If it is what I am thinking it might just take female string bars...

Posts: 2006 | Location: Chesapeake City, Maryland in the USA | Registered: September 27, 2011
IHC Member 1508
posted
Here you go Gary.

Posts: 956 | Location: Wenatchee, Washington in the USA | Registered: December 14, 2010
IHC Member 1508
posted
And another

IHC Member 1508
posted
And one more

IHC Member 1613
posted
Brad,
The watch just has regular spring bars. I didn't understand what you were saying in your first post..You just have to get under the band on the inside of the lugs between the band and lug and try to put pressure on the spring bar to compress it so it will release...Not all watches have holes in the lugs to compress the bars...I would use a very thin knife blade or single edge razor blade...

Posts: 2006 | Location: Chesapeake City, Maryland in the USA | Registered: September 27, 2011
IHC Member 1508
posted
Thanks Gary. I'll give it a try. Regards, Brad