WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Need help removing a movement from a Mickey Mouse wrist watch. Solved "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of Patrick Wallin
posted
I have a MM wist watch in very good cosmetic condition, which will run for an hour or so and then stop. I need to get it out of the case but for the life of me I can't see how it comes out. I have tried stem in and stem out, pushing on all the spots and still can't get the stem out. The unit was made by Walt Disney Productions.

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011
Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted
side and back picture please

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011
posted
Patrick, can you take picture of the movement?
Some of these MM watches had Timex mechanical movements.

Posts: 785 | Location: Tijeras, New Mexico USA | Registered: July 12, 2005
IHC Life Member
posted
Photo of mvmt. US Time is stamped on the back.

Posts: 1732 | Location: Enumclaw, Washington in the USA | Registered: October 02, 2011
posted
Patrick. The movement is made by Timex. If you loosen the screw next to the stem in your picture and lift the lever (detent) the stem will come out.

Posts: 785 | Location: Tijeras, New Mexico USA | Registered: July 12, 2005
IHC Life Member
posted
Ernest,
Thanks for the information. I've been hanging on to this as I wanted to get it going and give it to my Attorney. The style fits him.