Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Crystal for a Bulova Accutron "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1247
posted
I am trying to restore a tank style Accutron with a 2313 movement,I have the movement running well but the crystal has suffered some heat damage and impedes the second hand when assembled ....the case number is 7866 on the inside of the back case cover,there are also 3 numbers stamped in green ink
How to I find the crystal number with this information??
Mark

Posts: 97 | Location: Virginia in the USA | Registered: May 10, 2009
Picture of Billy Kuhn
posted
I have a Bulova book. I can go look an see.

Posts: 1012 | Location: Killen, Alabama in the USA | Registered: January 15, 2013
IHC Member 1555
posted
Had a look in my Bulova parts book and could not find it. Can you post a picture of inside case back and also of the front of the watch please. Also had a look in my GS crystal books but it only shows a crystal for a Bulova 2312.

Posts: 2258 | Location: Gladstone in Australia | Registered: January 14, 2011
IHC Member 1247
posted
Thanks all,I will try to upload some pics by tomorrow!The case back is engraved withMLB outlined in a domed rectangle and below that is 7866.The stamped green ink numbers are*644,*1234 ,1044 and 944.

IHC Member 1555
posted
Contact ST supply in Los Angeles Mark, they will have it. Their reference is Bulova part#23-7866FL. They do not have a picture on-sight but that should be the one, they will probably send you a picture or give you the dimensions over the phone.

Posts: 2258 | Location: Gladstone in Australia | Registered: January 14, 2011
IHC Member 2030
posted
Mark
Check this site, great guy nearby.
http://www.dashto.org/sitemap.htm

Mike

Posts: 1113 | Location: Virginia Beach, Virginia in the USA | Registered: February 08, 2015
IHC Member 1247
posted
Thanks so much to everyone for their help.....that's why I love this club!!
Mark