• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Omega 1915-1916 Trench Watch "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
What I've added to my collection lately! A 1915 or early 1916 swinging lug trench style OMEGA 7j. Fully serviced and period correct crown put on. Runs great and is on a new handmade period leather band.

Posts: 54 | Location: Danville, Kentucky in the USA | Registered: March 31, 2014
posted
BTW, the pic does NOT do it justice.

Posts: 54 | Location: Danville, Kentucky in the USA | Registered: March 31, 2014
IHC Member 1892
posted
Great looking watch. I love the old trench style watches and have acquired a few. Been too cheap to spring for an Omega though. Sure looks nice.

Posts: 361 | Location: Kincardine, Ontario in Canada | Registered: November 25, 2013
posted
Bob, nice watch and strap. Where did you get the strap? I have a few wire lug watches that need straps.

Posts: 784 | Location: Tijeras, New Mexico USA | Registered: July 12, 2005
IHC Life Member
posted
Earnest, check there is a source on eBay. They custom make them to your dimensions.

Posts: 718 | Location: Upstate New York in the USA | Registered: November 21, 2008
IHC Life Member
posted
Bob, great looking watch. I love old trench watches.

Posts: 718 | Location: Upstate New York in the USA | Registered: November 21, 2008