• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Help with ladies watch needed. "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Folks I have been asked to find an all titanium ladies watch. Non chrono, and automatic. For my father to give to my step mother for christmas.

He is tired of having to fix her solid gold Omega everytime the case gets bent or someone forgets to remove the watch while washing dishes. =(

He already told me plated, filled, or PVD is out of the question. He also refuses to believe something in 316L would work despite the fact it's hypoallergenic. I think she is just allergic to nickel honestly.

A quartz watch is out as she can stop any quartz watch dead in it's tracks in minutes. She is one of those weird people. haha

So you can see that pretty well narrows things down. Any help you folks can offer would be greatly appreciated.

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

Posts: 11 | Location: Northern Illinois in the USA | Registered: October 03, 2007
posted
Are there no ladies out there who are can help with finding just the right ladies watch? If this is the case clearly there is an untapped potential group of watch and clock collectors.

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey

Posts: 11 | Location: Northern Illinois in the USA | Registered: October 03, 2007
Picture of Jim Robson
posted
Here is one that I found on eBay... watches of that description sure are scarce. Mido titanium ladies automatic

I don't know if it is any good but it is the only one I could find anywhere. Good luck.

Regards, Jim

Posts: 116 | Location: Tulsa, Oklahoma USA | Registered: February 07, 2007
posted
Thank you very much for your info. I think this could be just the right watch. =)

Best Regards,

Thomas Carey