WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

I got this wittnauer super compressor diver coming "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I just got this Wittnauer super compressor Diver Cir.1960's It's in the mail will post some of my photo's when I get it.But I got some of the seller's photo's.This has a cool looking movement it's got a gold flash on the rotor.I have been wanting one of these for some time.It has two crown's one for setting the time and winding the other for the internal bezel.The crowns also have the W on them for wittnauer.can't wait to get it.

Cool looking movement.

Posts: 523 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 23, 2008
IHC Member 376
Watchmaker
Picture of Samie L. Smith
posted
Mike nice watch i like it when you get tired of it send it too Kentucky.. Big Grin

Posts: 3208 | Location: Monticello, Kentucky U.S.A. | Registered: June 24, 2004
posted
Samie
At another forum there is a guy that has three compressor for sale a Hamilton,Benrus and another brand I can't think of let me know I will post the link.

Posts: 523 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 23, 2008
posted
Well I got it today.The dial and hands just look mint.This is just a nice watch.Can't believe it looks this good for something made in the 1960's.

Here it is next to my Doxa for a 36mm watch it was big for it's day.

posted
Here it is with a black nato strap.

Here is a shot of the distinctive dual compressor crown with W for Wittnauer.

posted

Posts: 88 | Location: Southern California in the USA | Registered: June 23, 2008