WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

e ingram movement roy rogers and trigger hologram watch "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
have tried and tried to find out information about this watch. with no success it's a hologram with the trigger horse galloping and roy rogers is shooting his gun. in very good condition and still works it is singed on back many happy trails roy rogers and trigger but i can not find out any info on the hologram watches can you help me please.

Posts: 2 | Location: Tennessee in the USA | Registered: April 16, 2008
Picture of Brian C.
posted
Cecilia,
According to the Character Wrist Watch Price Guide by David Mycko and the Ehrhardts, your watch is what they call a reflector analog watch made by the Ingraham Watch Co. circa 1960. It list the watch at $185.00-$215.00 which makes this watch very collectible.
Brian C.

Posts: 1857 | Location: Epsom, New Hampshire USA | Registered: December 14, 2002
Picture of Ted Steuernagel
posted
Wow! Brian your quick on the draw i was looking it up and you already had it posted. Your the best! TED

Posts: 335 | Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A. | Registered: November 23, 2002
posted
thank you thank you for the info it has helped alot

Posts: 2 | Location: Tennessee in the USA | Registered: April 16, 2008