WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Some thing I got at harbor freight I thought was cool. "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I was at harbor freight the other day.Saw this cool looking tool box.What I saw was a watch box/watch tool box I live in a condo no space this put's the small amount of tools I got in one spot.And I can use it all so for watch storage.It has 6 small drawer's and 2 large drawer's the drawer's are padded so it will not scratch your watch cases.It all so lock's up and it's solid wood all for 60.00 bucks.Can't beat the price.

Posts: 523 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 23, 2008
posted
You are a lucky man. I've been looking for something like that for a long time now.

Very, vry nice!!!

IHC Member 1193

Posts: 216 | Location: Key Biscayne, Florida in the USA | Registered: October 21, 2008
posted
Christian
here it is at there web site I got it cheaper going to the store had to be on sell.It cost a little more from the web site.
http://www.harborfreight.com/c...taf?Itemnumber=94538

Posts: 523 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 23, 2008
Life Member
posted
Hi Mike.

I was thinking about going out to the shop and making essentially the same type of case. At $60, I think you have a very nice place to store all those nice military watches you have.

Dave

Posts: 60 | Location: Ontario in Canada | Registered: April 13, 2009
posted
They must be on sell at there store's I got it for 69.99 from there web site it's 99.99 you can save some money by going to one of there store's.

Picture of Ernie Loga
posted
Those are really neat machinist toolboxes. I inherited my fathers box like this one..
It is about 70 years old. It is full of his tools yet. I have been thinking about cleaning it out and using it for my watches. It needs to be cleaned up and repaired. I somehow ran out of “Round To It’s” and have yet to get the job done. I guess I better get busy and get ur done!

Posts: 900 | Location: Wisconsin in the U.S.A. | Registered: April 28, 2008
Picture of Edward Kitner
posted
Mike,
Those machinest's chest's are quite handy.

Posts: 1488 | Location: New York State in the USA | Registered: March 04, 2008
IHC Life Member
posted
Ed, I don't know if you already have one, but there is an antique watchmakers bench coming up for sale at an auction near you. It is at Premier Auction Gallery, 22 Main Street, Fort Plain, NY. The auction is Feb. 5 at 6:00 pm. The gallery number is 518-894-4128. I'm not interested because I already have two. Check it out.

Posts: 718 | Location: Upstate New York in the USA | Registered: November 21, 2008
Picture of Edward Kitner
posted
Bruce,
Thanks for the tip. I believe I will attend the auction. I would like to have a full sized watchmakers bench

Posts: 1488 | Location: New York State in the USA | Registered: March 04, 2008