Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

CHECK THIS OUT!!! INTERESTING NECKLACE!!! "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

OK, I'll admit it... I'm not exactly a world traveler and there are a lot of things I haven't seen. But look closely at the image below.

My buddy Richie Kuhn and I drove to the Chapter 37 Meeting and Mart in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania today. We were sitting at our table when this couple approached. The husband was looking at Rich's watches. And I was sitting there eye-ball to eyeball with the most interesting neck chain I've ever seen.

Has anyone ever seen anything like this put together before? The lady's husband did it for her. Some may find fault, but not one of those watches were damaged in any way. They could easily be returned to their original configuration.

The most interesting necklace I've ever seen...

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
IHC President
Life Member
posted
Here's a closer view, is this design wild or what?

Posts: 10553 | Location: Northeastern Ohio in the USA | Registered: November 19, 2002
posted
Now wind and set all of those! Big Grin

Cool! Cool

Aaron

Posts: 945 | Location: Geneva, Illinois in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
I love it,
maybe you could make a necktie or even a belt!! Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

Tom Seymour
NAWCC# 41293
IHC Executive V.P.

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
IHC President
Life Member
posted
Wink