Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

IWC Stainless Wristwatch. "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Ged Pitchford
posted
Hi all, My brother 'phoned tonight, what should he expect to pay for an IWC Stainless model xv with stainless bracelet, I told him I haven't a clue but I know a man Who can, Don't let me down guys, Ged.

Posts: 909 | Location: Winterton-on-Sea Norfolk, England | Registered: February 17, 2003
posted
Ged,
there's an older one on EBAY right now with about three hours to go. It's up to $1625.00 !!

I think new versions usually go for $2500.00 - $3000.00

Dave Freeman
IHC Member 321

Posts: 976 | Location: Texas in the U.S.A. | Registered: January 27, 2004
Picture of Ged Pitchford
posted
Dave , Thanks for reply, He's thinking of proper retail not ebay, He wants Box ,Papers Guarantee etc. He's coming to realise he can't take it with him( his money). He has 10 Elgin Deck watches ex Royal Navy with Military Markings Broad Arrow etc. These should more than pay for it. Regards, Ged.

Posts: 909 | Location: Winterton-on-Sea Norfolk, England | Registered: February 17, 2003
posted
Ged,
here's a picture and price of this years model of the Mark VX. As you'll see they quote the bracelet version at $4300.00, however IWC is one of those brands where you can sometimes find discounts. He'll just need to do some searching on the internet to find the best prices.

Dave Freeman
IHC Member 321

Posts: 976 | Location: Texas in the U.S.A. | Registered: January 27, 2004
Picture of Ged Pitchford
posted
Dave', Many thanks for info', That's just what I needed. I must say the fact that it based on an ETA movement suprised me and the Stainless Bracelet at over a $1000. Regards , Ged.