• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Doxa Tusa sub 1000T Limited edition "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I collect a lot of vintage stuff but 1-2 time's a year I mite buy a new watch.And I have been wanting a Doxa diver but getting a new one I said no to the high price they are over priced.So I got my income tax back so I started looking for a used one you can get them for 50% to 25% lower.Doxa hold there price.The one I wanted was a military version they are coated with PVD it's all black but at another forum he would not lower his price so that one was out.Then I saw this one on fleabay brand new for the price of a used one.It had make a offer so I did now I own it.It's a Doxa Tusa sub 1000T limited edition no 23 of 100 made.Case size 44.50mm,saphire crystal,water resistant 1000mm-330 ft,has a high grade 25 jewel,self widing swiss made movement with hacking and 42 hour power reserve ETA 2824 here are some photo's what do you forum member's think of them I would like to get a vintage one some time in the future.

Posts: 523 | Location: Northern California in the USA | Registered: November 23, 2008
posted
Nice Mike. I use to have a orange 300T marked US Diver Doxa. Tough watch.

Posts: 785 | Location: Tijeras, New Mexico USA | Registered: July 12, 2005
IHC Life Member
Picture of Donald Trumble
posted
Nice combination of style, durability and practicality.

Thanks for sharing it with us,

Don

Posts: 504 | Location: Pennsylvania in the USA | Registered: April 02, 2005