Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Motorolas smart watch "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011
posted
I like the look of this watch more than the others i've seen. But, I guess I just dont get it. Anyone with the smart technology on the wrist is probably going to to have it in their purse or pocket in the way of the cell phone anyway, and it's limited in its capabilities compaired to a smart phone.
Years ago before cell phones, I had a casio digital watch with a pager built into it. I liked it because i didnt have to carry a beeper with me, it was compact, and had current weather and traffic displays. But If i had the same duplicate technology in my pocket i wouldnt have bought it, so i guess this just wouldnt work for me.

Posts: 1499 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, California USA | Registered: December 20, 2006
posted
agree but it looks like real watch round and all
with crown not like the samsung square and ugly and you know is a cell phone.
Now that you remaind me of my casio pager I have to dig it out an show it to my kids and explain what pager was hehehe.

Picture of Dave Turner
posted
Dick Tracy would probably like it!

Dave Turner

Posts: 1978 | Location: Wilson, North Carolina in the USA | Registered: November 15, 2011
posted
I do agree Peter. I really like how this one looks, less space aged than most

Posts: 1499 | Location: Rancho Cucamonga, California USA | Registered: December 20, 2006
posted
I quite like this one, and I am kind of a tech-lover myself. I don't own a smartwatch but I have to say I have thought about it, and in the future I can see them becoming immensely popular once they find a way to properly fit many of the features of a smartphone into a watch. I think the attraction to these is one of convenience, a lot like the bluetooth headsets that you occasionally see.

Posts: 78 | Location: Nottingham in the United Kingdom | Registered: March 30, 2013
posted
Some where in my drawer are a couple of early smart watches that worked with my computer by flashing data from the screen to the watch. While I dont remember what the watch actually did for me but it was smart enough to get me to buy a few and wear them for a while.

Posts: 77 | Location: Hartford, Connecticut in the USA | Registered: August 11, 2010
posted
here is new link and picture of the watch if we can call it a watch?
http://news.yahoo.com/much-gor...-cost-141037972.html

IHC Member 1736
posted
I find it humorous they call it the Moto.

Moto is our nickname for one of our more obnoxious colleagues...

It is short for Master of the Obvious!

Posts: 2032 | Location: San Diego, California in the USA | Registered: August 30, 2012