Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Hamilty Myron Help "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of John "cranster" McElhenny
posted
I have often seen and sold The Hamilton Myron but it has always been in yellow gold with a silver dial. Today I have found an oddity I believe. The exact same design in a rose gold filled with rose color dial. Does anyone have any information on this beauty? Sorry but the two pictures were taken on my desk I will take better ones if needed.

Samuel

Posts: 349 | Location: Western New York in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 22, 2002
IHC Life Member
posted
back of the cases are a little different.

Posts: 349 | Location: Western New York in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 22, 2002
IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
Samuel,
The 1941 Hamilton catalog show the Myron to be available in a coral gold case and gold dial. Hope this helps.
Tony

Posts: 1953 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: August 01, 2003
IHC Life Member
posted
Any idea's on value? The guide only shows filled yellow gold. The other watches listed with the coral option all have stars and higher values.

Samuel

IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
Samuel,
I paid about $250. for the one I have in my collection. Condition will determine what the watch will bring in most cases.
Tony

Posts: 1953 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: August 01, 2003