Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Junk Watch? Maybe, Maybe not! "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Sheila Gilbert
posted
Ok, so do you know how it is, when you just want something different, something you almost never buy or use, but you like it for "those times" when you just feel different?

Well, I do, and maybe it's just because I could never afford trinkets with 4 children to raise, but now the children are gone, and I like trinkets again.

Sometimes I get the urge to get tacky, so I go to my FANCY FAKES, they are so terrible, that I love them. See what getting old does to you?

Anyway, here is a junk watch, but not to me. It's what I call a fun, or Hoot watch.

I learned too well what a valuable piece of jewelry is, to pretend they are anything but play things, but they sure are fun, and after all, when your old, SPARKLE is where it's at.

So, show me your fun watches, be they sparkle, stupid, messes, or just things you like for no reason.

Here's mine.
sorry for the bad pictures

Sheila

sheffield

Posts: 3094 | Location: La Plata, Maryland U.S.A. | Registered: May 22, 2004
posted

Sheila

Sheffield2

posted

Sheila

Sheffield3

posted
Now this is how a "Lady" should dress huh?

Sheila

classy1