Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Made In Pennsylvania "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of William D. White
posted
I'm sure that most of you wrist watch folks have heard of RGM near Lancaster but I thought I would post something here in case some haven't. Some of these watches (and movements) are entirely hand made in the USA (with the probable exception of the Incabloc jewel assemblies for the balance, hole jewels for the wheels, hairsprings and mainsprings). This small team has been up to some great stuff over the years! Take a look HERE ...and more HERE

William

Posts: 1568 | Location: San Francisco, California USA | Registered: September 01, 2008
IHC Member 1357
posted
Thanks William a very good read.

Roger

Posts: 4092 | Location: Carbon, Texas in the USA | Registered: January 24, 2010
Administrative Assistant
Picture of Dr. Debbie Irvine
posted

Using our "Find or Search" feature brings up previous discussions about...

"RGM"

With all our free 'advertising' of his company, we need to get him to become an IHC185 Member! Wink Big Grin

Posts: 5220 | Location: Northern Ohio in the U.S.A. | Registered: December 04, 2002
Picture of Peter Kaszubski
posted

Posts: 4395 | Location: Arizona in the USA | Registered: July 23, 2011
IHC Life Member
Picture of William D. White
posted
I should have known! Still might be worth a re-post though.

William

Posts: 1568 | Location: San Francisco, California USA | Registered: September 01, 2008
IHC Member 1736
posted
Beautiful, true bridge, and I presume, jeweled barrel.

Posts: 2032 | Location: San Diego, California in the USA | Registered: August 30, 2012