• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

An IWC 3706 Amongst some Jaguars! "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Roar! These beautiful cats also have the ability to fold up nicely into a wallet!!! Wink Wink Wink Wink

Posts: 7 | Location: New Hampshire (USA) and Brazil | Registered: May 17, 2008
IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
Fred,
Tell us about the IWC and the cats Smile
Tony

Posts: 1953 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: August 01, 2003
posted
Well this is one of my daily rotation watches. I absolutely love it. It's a remarkable watch, very well built and finished. It's got a heavily modified Valjoux 7750 automatic movement that makes the movement almost in-house. It's also anti magnetic (with a soft iron inner case) and pressure compensated crystal so it does not pop off if cabin pressure suddenly drops (for pilots of course)

As for the jags, they're each worth about 27 dollars at today's exchange rate and the actual animal is one of Brazil's protected species.

Posts: 7 | Location: New Hampshire (USA) and Brazil | Registered: May 17, 2008
IHC Life Member
Wristwatch Host
Picture of Tony Dukes
posted
Fred,
I like the IWC's. I have 3 in my collection. They are nice watches. Thanks for the pics.
Tony

Posts: 1953 | Location: Atlanta, Georgia in the U.S.A. | Registered: August 01, 2003