Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Watchmaker Required. "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 2149
posted
G'Day All.
An acquaintance has a TIFFANY wrist watch in need of repair & COA.
They do not know who made the movement as they are hesitant to try and access the movement. The watch was previously taken to a jeweler for repair and "sent out" to a purported repair person. The watch was apparently returned after an exceedingly long time, and the jeweler advised the client that the repair person had "lost" a part, and the watch was now irreparable(?). I'm looking for suggestions for a reliable watchmaker's name that I can forward to the party who owns the watch.
The party lives in Fort Erie, Ontario, Canada.
Once again, thanks for your time and attention...........Joe.

Posts: 71 | Location: Ontario in Canada | Registered: June 14, 2016
posted
Hi Joe , I was hoping one of the watchmakers would say something , check the business directory for a list , for pocket watches I have used Paul Davis and Rob Carter I am not sure if they do wrist watches , there is also Roger Nolfe . Chris Abell I know does wrist watches, I hope i did not miss anybody

Posts: 1574 | Location: Maryland in the USA | Registered: June 04, 2015
IHC Member 2149
posted
Thanks very much Kevin. I'll proceed from here with your suggestions.

…………..TKS...….Joe...…...

IHC Member 2149
posted
Thanks very much Kevin for taking the time to offer these options. I will proceed from here with the names you've submitted.
…...TKS...…..Joe....