• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Pierce Chronograph 1938??? "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Got this over the week end. 17 Jewels 134 movement. Love the caseback since I've never seen this on any other watch.

IHC Member 1193

Posts: 216 | Location: Key Biscayne, Florida in the USA | Registered: October 21, 2008
posted
That is really cool!

Posts: 827 | Location: Bloomington, Illinois in the USA | Registered: September 29, 2008
posted
Nice watch Christian i like these early chronographs

Clive

Posts: 264 | Location: Westbrook, United Kingdom | Registered: June 15, 2007
posted
Nice Pierce chrono' Chris, well done!
I'll have to put up some photo's of my old Lanco some time.

Best regards

John

Posts: 1282 | Location: Northern England, United Kingdom | Registered: January 07, 2006
posted
Thank you Guys. I am waiting for it to arrive sometime this week. Can't wait.
John. Nice to hear from you. Please post your Lanco pics. One of my grail watches is a vintage Lanco Pilot.

IHC Member 1193

Posts: 216 | Location: Key Biscayne, Florida in the USA | Registered: October 21, 2008
posted
Tha watch arrived about two days ago and just yesterday I able to take some pictures.
I must say that at the piginning of this thread I neglected to say that I bought this watch as a non runner. I got at a real good pricce since I had to facter in a service in the future, Chris Abell perhaps.
Anyway, here are the fotos.

Regards

IHC Member 1193

IHC Member 1101
Site Moderator
Picture of Steve Middlesworth
posted
Christian,

How in the world do you get so many pictures on a single post? They are rather large and pretty clear.

Steve

Posts: 1980 | Location: Kentucky in the USA | Registered: March 18, 2008
posted
I use photobucket to transport them here.

IHC Member 1193

posted
Thanks Chris, I don't have a Lanco Pilot, so would a Pilot with a Lanco do? Wink

I'll post some pic's of mine in the 'daily wearer' thread later on.
I quite like it as a vintage Chrono' but it's a heavy brute and gets uncomfortable after a long day wearing it, so tend not to use it often.

I see you're getting some good practice in with the USB microscope Big Grin
That's the next 'must have' on my 'wish list'.

John

Posts: 1282 | Location: Northern England, United Kingdom | Registered: January 07, 2006