Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

17 and 19 jewel Bunn models "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Member 1101
Site Moderator
Picture of Steve Middlesworth
posted
Does anyone know the production numbers for the 17 and 19 jewel Bunn models? Also, was there actually a 19 jewel Bunn Special?

IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Both the 17 and 19-Jewel Bunn watches came in 16 and 18-size configurations. They also came in both Hunter and Open-Face so it might take a while to get those numbers together. Wink I especially like the 19-Jewel Bunns as they have all the features of 23-Jewel Bunn Special counterparts without unnecessary cap-jewels.

And I can tell you for sure the "Bunn Specials" were never available in a 19-Jewel version.

19-Jewel 18-size "Bunn" is a great looking movement...

IHC Member 1101
Site Moderator
Picture of Steve Middlesworth
posted
Lindell,
Thankyou for your response. I am relatively new to Illinois collecting and have found this site to be a wealth of knowledge. I have a particular interest in all things "Bunn" and have now added the 19 jewel Model I and III in the 60 HOUR versions to my collection. I asked about the 19 jewel "Bunn Special" because it gave a listing in the 2007 Price Guide in two different models. I looked it up in the new guide I received with my membership and it did not reference those models in the new book so I am to presume that it was a misprint to begin with. Thankyou for clarifying that for me.

Steve