• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Page 1 2 
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Is there an Illinois list to look up my movement number? "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC President
Life Member
Picture of Lindell V. Riddle
posted

Hello Dan,

You are correct, number 2186572 is listed as an 0-size, Pendant-Set, Hunter, 11-Jewels, Model 2 and Grade 33 from 1909 production.

Lindell

Wink

posted
Hi all. New here and this is my first post. I was wondering if someone could help me with the hand sizes for the above mentioned movement. in the middle of restoring one purchased a few days ago as a non runing movement.
Thanks in advance, and by the way what a wonderfull and informative forum you all have here. Congratulations!!!

IHC Member 1193

IHC Life Member
posted
I have another number for the experts - movement 2000404. It is probably a small size Lady's movement, but which size ?

IHC Member 1101
Site Moderator
Picture of Steve Middlesworth
posted
Dan,

The book says that is also a 0 size.

Steve

Picture of Charley Thomas
posted
Can someone please look up my 16S nickel lever set with SN 2445690? I thought it was a Model 7 but the movement looks closer to a Model 9.

Charley

16S Illinois

IHC Member 1101
Site Moderator
posted
Charley,

It is a model 7 grade 304 pendant set open face movement. Some 70,000+ made between 1909-1929.

At least the data base and book said it was pendant set. Is it a lever set?

Steve

Picture of Charley Thomas
posted
Thanks Steve and I apologize. Upon closer inspection, the case is notched to accommodate a lever but there is no lever. It is a pendant set.

Charley

posted
Good Day,

I have an Illinois "Aristocrat" pocket watch 16s OF PS 17j S/N 3985252. Could someone please tell me which model is this watch. The watch has no dial and is lacking crown, stem and sleeve. Case is made by Star Watch Case Co., and it is signed "Defiance" S/N 1425926

Cheers

Dushan

IHC Member 1101
Site Moderator
posted
Dushan,

Your watch is a 16 size, Model 7, pendant set, Grade 305 manufactured in 1922. There were 148,090 made in 170 runs between 1909 and 1930. There were a lot of private label derived from this grade including "Aristocrat".

Steve

posted
Steve,

Thank You!

Cheers

Dushan Grujich

>> Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes. << - Oscar Wilde