Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Nikon 4500 Macro Shot "Click" to Login or Register 
IHC Life Member
Picture of John D. Duvall
posted
I received my new Nikon 4500 Tuesday. If you're the "never read the book" type, buy something else. If you love challenges, then this camera will peg your fun meter. It can also cause brain drain.

This photo was taken at one step higher than the lowest resolution setting (1024x768). It is a balance hole jewel for a 16s watch. The jewel hole is only .12 mm wide or pivot 12.

John D. Duvall
Vice President, Education

Posts: 1123 | Location: Arizona U.S.A. | Registered: January 21, 2003
posted
That is some close up john, it will be qute a asset to you to take those kind of closeups.
Great for probaly taking close ups of lathe work like very small pivots. Cool

IHC Member 261
Chapter 111,Ottawa
NAWCC Member 158976,
Nepean, Canada

posted
Yeah Great Pic John..............

Mike what's a Pivot,..... I have no idea mike.
Oh, thanks,...... No problem. Roll Eyes Wink Cool

Maybe it's that little thingie that sticks in the big thingie and turns. Roll Eyes Cool

Posts: 267 | Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
IHC Life Member
Picture of John D. Duvall
posted
Mike,

It's actually a very tiny thingie that goes into another very tiny thingie and turns. Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

John D. Duvall
Vice President, Education

Posts: 1123 | Location: Arizona U.S.A. | Registered: January 21, 2003
posted
Thanks John, now I think I know the Thingie your talking about. It looks like a thingie Eek Roll Eyes Smile

See, I'm Learning...... Wink Roll Eyes Smile

Posts: 267 | Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002