• TWO Book Offer! •
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

clock supplies "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
I was just wondering if anyone knows if The Empire Clock Inc, is still in business?
They had or have a adress of 1295 rice street,st paul, minnesota.
Thanks Smile

posted
Hi Kevin,
The web site is still active so they must still be open.

http://www.empireclock.com/

Joe

Posts: 450 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri U.S.A. | Registered: October 10, 2004
posted
Thanks Joe, i was not aware they had a website, makes life easier.
I just went to their site and it says they only sell to serious hobbyists and trade people.
What ever that means.I guess the regular guy can,t buy from them?

posted
Hey Kev:
I received a real nice loose leaf bound catalog from them about three months ago.I ordered a Waller Graver Set and asked the person to send me a catalog also.Both came very fast.Now,I gotta tell you I don't take nothing in life too serious but yet they sent me one so I'm pretty sure your in good shape on the ordering end.
Your Pal From The Lower 48,Bob F.

Posts: 181 | Location: New Castle, Delaware U.S.A. | Registered: December 15, 2004
posted
If you just want their catalog Empire will charge you $10.00 for it, refundable on your first order of $40.00 or more. (that's what they did for me) 800-333-8463 Fax 800-285-0085
Empire Clock Inc.
1295 Rice Street
St. Paul, Minnesota 55117
Super catalog, only place I could find the Bergeon depthing tool.

Posts: 30 | Location: Maple Heights, Ohio U.S.A. | Registered: November 22, 2002
posted
Hi Kevin,

I would think that any 'hobbyist' who can disassemble, reassemble and get a watch or clock to run would be considered 'serious'.
When a supplier wants a business name I give them one such as Joe's Clock Repair or Tall Clock Service Co. Almost any name works.
Try it!!

Joe

Posts: 450 | Location: St. Louis, Missouri U.S.A. | Registered: October 10, 2004
posted
Thanks guys, i will give it a try.I have a catalog from 1985 and would like a newer one.
I guess i must be a serious hobbyist.
I think , and dream of clocks and watches, are on my mind 24, 7.
Wink Roll Eyes