Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Small Ben "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Ted Steuernagel
posted
Ok clock guys need some information on this, Its a Bradley Alarm made in West Germany. Stands about 4in high and 2in wide. Any value to this running great. Thanks TED

Bradley Alarm

Posts: 335 | Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A. | Registered: November 23, 2002
Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
I don't know too much about that particular clock. The books don't seem to have much on that type.

Bradley seems to be "Bradley Time" a division of ELGIN IND,INC.

I think they made a lot of character watches. Below is one I just came across. The script "Bradley" looks to be the same on your clock as on the watch.

Hope this sheds some light on it.

Tom Seymour
NAWCC# 41293
IHC Executive V.P.

Posts: 2537 | Location: Mount Angel, Oregon in the U.S.A. | Registered: November 19, 2002
Picture of Ted Steuernagel
posted
Thanks Tom, Yes the script is the same so you think it was made by Elgin? Anybody else have any information on this? TED

Posts: 335 | Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania U.S.A. | Registered: November 23, 2002
posted
I have a little Bradley travel alarm clock I bought in about 1970, It folds in a travel case, works good. If I remember correctly I paid about $15.00 for it. I was traveling a lot
and bought it to use.

Posts: 14 | Location: Arden, North Carolina USA | Registered: January 15, 2004