Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

Seiko click arrangement "Click" to Login or Register 
posted
Hi all,
I am working on a Seiko diver's watch, No 6309-7049, and am having difficulty reinstalling the click arrangement.The click, a spring bar, was apparently adrift when I opened the watch and I am having difficulty reinstalling the same or even figuring out how and where it should go, what bridge it should go on, whether it should be screw fastened, etc.

Any help, possibly a sketch, or an appropriate reference, would be much appreciated. This thing has really made me feel like a complete dunce, and perhaps I am - no comments, please Smile.

Thanks a million in advance.

Henry

Posts: 11 | Location: Durham County, North Carolina U.S.A. | Registered: October 20, 2004
posted
Henry,

If you go to this site and type in your caliber number and hit search, you can get a .pdf document to work off of. There is a little section just about the click on page 5.

http://service.seiko.com.au/pls/seiko/f?p=104:43:3197018355201289::NO:RP::

Posts: 95 | Location: Pembroke Pines, Florida USA | Registered: January 16, 2006
posted
Hi Tom,
Smile Smile Smile
Thank you so kindly for your reply to my post on the subject matter and for directing my attention to the Seiko site. What a wonderful site - I never in a thousand years would have deduced the click arrangement shown. Obviously the click in the watch on which I am working somehow became displaced and was loose in the works, thereby preventing the auto mechanism from winding properly.

Thanks again + happy holidays to all.

Henry

Posts: 11 | Location: Durham County, North Carolina U.S.A. | Registered: October 20, 2004