WWT Shows CLICK TO: Join and Support Internet Horology Club 185™ IHC185™ Forums

• Check Out Our... •
• TWO Book Offer! •
Welcome Aboard IHC185™     Internet Horology Club 185    IHC185™ Discussion Site Main Page  Hop To Forum Categories  Our Exclusive "Timekeepers Photo Gallery"  Hop To Forums  IHC185™ "Timekeepers Photo Gallery"    As promised Tom...My first clock dial and movement..bought when I was 15 years old.
Go
Find-Or-Search
Notify
Tools
Reply to Post

As promised Tom...My first clock dial and movement..bought when I was 15 years old. "Click" to Login or Register 
Picture of Stephen L. Russell
posted
I have dragged this old thing around for 25 years! I still like it even tho it is just a old cheap,intermintantly running movement..It sounds peaceful when it runs.

posted
movement...

posted
other side

posted
I almost feel obligated to post something nice now Big Grin Wink.

Well we all had to start somewhere!

Picture of Tom Seymour
posted
Smile Stephen, not so shabby a movement!! It is a good rugged Junghans. With the right cleaning and TLC it should run quite well. It is better built than the American movements. Thicker plates and wheels.

Not bad at all. Thanks for posting!

Is the case too shy for pictures?

Tom